Thursday, December 10, 2009

The procrastinator is back!!!

Well its been over a year since I posted anything so maybe I procrastinated just a little lol. Well life has changed but it feels like a good change so far. First off my baby Sadie has gone on to a better place. In May I had to have her put down her poor little body just gave out on her. It was one of the hardest thing I have ever had to do and she is missed tremendolously every single day and always will be. That same week Tim and I adopted a mother dog (Blue) and her two puppies (Lemon Head & Purp) Tim named them not me, that had been abandoned by there owner in the neighborhood we lived in in Gilbertsville, KY. Well since then Tim has taken a new job with another company in Oxford, MS which brings us where we are today. We moved the end of August to Oxford the college town of Ole Miss. Pretty neat place kind of wild during football season but thats over till next year. I haven't found a job yet but have had several interviews so hopefully something will turn up. I had my first Stampin' Up! open house in October didn't turn out so well but thats okay I'm not giving up have a few leads out there for customers and crafting buddies. So stand by folks I'm back in the saddle and let the picture posting begin. lol Take care everyone I love and miss you all

1 comment:

Monica Jo said...

Oh girl! You're not the only procrastinator around..lol..Look how long it took me to catch up on blogs..LOL...

I hope all is still going well for you down there. You are missed up here for sure.

Take care Sweetie. Hugs to you!